Friday, September 22, 2023

End of Summer Inside Sliding Cards

 Hello!  Sadly, my own blog has laid dormant for awhile as I have been blogging for other people lately.  However, I intend to rectify that situation today - just squeaking in a couple of Summer cards before Fall begins tomorrow!



These cards are from the G45 Paper Collection "SunKissed".  This collection was re-released by G45 this year.   I found the original card pattern on a very old post from Annette Green (annettescreativejourney.blogspot.com (which, of course, I can't find now).  Annette had found the tutorial on yet another person's blog (If that's you, please let me know!)  Anyway, I am addicted to these cards!

Here are some close ups of the first card.

Front cover



Now for the second card I made with this paper.  I taught this card class in San Diego:

Front cover





The Sentiment shown the front of this card as well as the inside are both from B Line Designs.  The porthole is also B Line.

Hope you have enjoyed these cards!

Susan


1 comment :