Saturday, December 15, 2018

Bendi Fold Christmas Cards

It has been awhile since I have posted on my own blog as I have been super busy doing Creative Impressions' blog!  It's time!

I found a darling Bendi Card Snapguide tutorial by Lori Williams using Graphic 45's A Christmas Carol collection paper on Pinterest.   If you would like to learn how to make these cards, just click on the link.  She has a wonderful tutorial!  I copied the original one she made, but then decided to take the cards a step further and made two more of my own original designs using her tutorial.  Here they are:




The card on the top is the design that Lori Williams created.  The bottom two are my design.  Here are all three:


I absolutely love Carol's design.  This card was so much fun to make that I really enjoyed creating some new ones with the same paper collection:



Thanks for taking a look at my cards.  I can't wait to create more using other paper and designs!

Merry Christmas to all of you!
Susan

6 comments :