Wednesday, May 20, 2015

B Line Designs Happy Dance!

As you can tell by the title of this post, I am doing the Happy Dance now that I have received the new stamps from B Line Designs!  They are all from the brand new Vintage Spring supplement!


Beverly has knocked it out of the park with this one!  I love them all!  All of the new images blend so well with the wonderful selection of existing ones - lots of nature themes, thoughtful sentiments as well as a few architectural stamps!


I love the new Collaged Butterfly!   

Here a few samples Beverly created with the new images.  There are two pages of lovely full color artwork!

  



I couldn't wait to play with the new stamps!  I used several of my favorites, including the Beehives and Honeycomb I used on my project for the current CC3 Challenge "Alcohol Ink Ombre Technique"  at Linda Ledbetter's site.  I enjoyed this technique so much that I created another one  as well.  


When you pull the tab on this second card, the wings actually flap.  A dear friend of mine gave me a commercial card that incorporated this feature and said "Susan, I know you can figure out how this was done"  She was right - here it is!    I also used the Climbing Vine Duo as well as a sentiment from the Live Each Moment cube.  



 I went on to create one more card using the same mechanism and the new Botanical Cabbage Rose image from B Line's current supplement:


I watercolored the rose and the butterfly on this card.

There is so much more to see on B Line's website at blinedesigns.com !  Head on over to see all the new images from Vintage Spring along with previous supplements.  You'll be glad you did!

Susan





No comments :

Post a Comment