Monday, February 24, 2014

Suffering in San Diego?

Well, I left my family behind in Colorado to come to California for some relaxation, to help my parents if they need it and to work on some new classes at Rocky Mountain Memories. My parents have lived here for over 40 years. The vegetation grew in beautifully many years ago so that now there are beautiful flowers, singing birds, a pool and peace and quiet.



-
This is the hillside in Winter. If you look closely you can see the hummingird feeder. There are tons of them!





This is what it looks like in Spring/Summer.
Right now the orange tree is producing tons of oranges!





I will be making a trip to my favorite store close by in Pt. Loma, Paper Tales later this week and hope to blog about it.

Anyone feel sorry for me?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments :

Post a Comment